Coldwell Banker Success is Your Relocation Partner!
We can assist you in your move anywhere across the United States and many countries across the globe!
- CB Success relocation services are provided at no charge! Yes, that’s correct, FREE! No strings attached. Ask us for more information.
- Access to the CARTUS® Network, the nation’s largest & most experienced real estate assistance center.
- Awarded the highest level of relocation customer satisfaction in 2016 and 2017.
- Coldwell Banker Success agents take relocation-specific education & training. We have an average of 10 years of experience.
- Certified military real estate specialists.
- Coldwell Banker Success participates in affinity programs for members of USAA® Federal Savings Bank, Navy Federal® Credit Union, All State, State Farm, AT&T, Cisco Systems, Exxon Mobil, Johnson & Johnson, Sears, Shell Oil Co., Verizon & many more.
- We also participate in local employer affinity programs to benefit employees & community charities!
We sell the area — you sell the job:
- Recruitment enhancement
- Temporary housing & rental assistance
- Area orientation tours
- School, child care, elder care… services
For assistance, please contact Amy Onofrey, our Director of Relocation and Business Services at 800.747.9962.
Amy has 7 years of residential sales experience and 4 years as a Relocation Director. She combines that experience with a background in financial services, mortgage lending and marketing industries. Amy prides herself on being customer-focused and communication-driven with a strong work ethic. She is an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) and holds a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation.
Contact her today about your move and she’ll put her knowledge and nationwide network to work for you!
- WI Movers Association – Consumer Information & Tips
- Moving Checklist (PDF) for each phase of a move
- Moving Glossary
- 5 Steps to Select a Mover / Look up an interstate mover
- Learn about Moving Fraud / How to spot rogue movers
- Ready-to-Move Brochure
- What to do if you have problems after a move
- FMCSA Protect Your Move FAQs