About Tonya Archie
Tonya’s goal is to provide clients with an outstanding, personalized service. You’ll find she is a strong negotiator and believes in working tirelessly on her client’s behalf. Selling/buying a home, whether it be the first, fifth or tenth, is a life-changing experience and Tonya is dedicated to making it a positive success.
Constant communication is extremely important in the complex real estate industry and Tonya pledges to keep her clients fully informed throughout the entire selling/buying process. She is passionate about helping others and is committed to being their trusted resource.
Listening to others and educating them is a primary focus in Tonya’s professional life. She holds a Bachelors in Business Administration/Finance degree from UW-Eau Claire where she pursued her studies in Denmark for a semester, gaining extensive experience in global relationships. Tonya later earned her business education certificate, subsequently instructing business and computer courses to grades k-12 and supply chain management at the technical college level.
SPECIALTIES & EXPERIENCE INCLUDE
- Instruction & Communication
- Educating First-time Homebuyers
- International Business
- Landscaping & Curb Appeal
- Mortgage Lending Experience
- Personal Finance Counseling
- South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- REALTORS® Association of South Central WI (RASCW)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)