About Sid Boersma
Associate Broker, CRS, GRI
Sid is married, with 2 children and 4 grandchildren. He’s experienced in residential and commercial real estate, and specializes in serving military families and new home buyers along with selling homes and businesses.
Sid is dedicated to professional and ethical real estate, going above and beyond for all of his client’s needs.
He teaches real estate with the Home Buyers Round Table of Dane County and works with the mental health team for the American Red Cross during national disasters.
- Practicing Real Estate Since 2008
- Listings & Buyer Agent serving Dane, Rock & Jefferson Counties
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s Degree, UW-Whitewater, 1976
- Master’s Degree, UW-Madison, 1979
- PhD, Newburgh Theological Seminary, 2018
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® (SFC®)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Military Real Estate Specialist
- South Central Wisconsin MLS (SCWMLS)
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)