About Sheryl Schroeder
VISIT SHERYL’S NEW WEBSITE
A little about Sheryl…
As a native of Wisconsin, my earlier years found me in La Crosse until I got the bug to move southwest and landed in Phoenix, AZ. After many years in Phoenix and then in Chicagoland’s northwest suburbs, a career opportunity enticed me to return to Wisconsin’s capital. Since 2005, I have resided in the Madison Metropolitan area, calling Waunakee my home.
I joined Coldwell Banker 12+ years ago and I am ecstatic to be a member of the Coldwell Banker® family. Real Estate and Customer Service are 2 key passions for me. Having worked many years in Corporate Sales, Marketing and Customer Relationship Management, I am very cognizant of what constitutes a positive customer experience for my buyers and sellers. I fully understand the responsibilities of my role and look to be a resource and support mechanism to the clients and customers I work with. My objective is to provide a seamless, positive, experience which leads my buyers and sellers to the home of their dreams, be it their first home, mid residence, or a final selection to fit their lifestyles.
I am here to listen to the wants, needs and desires of my clients and to then assist them in achieving their goal through an analysis of the marketplace and attention to the details. It is that level of attention and focus that allows me to provide my customers with superior service. My best compliment is a referral from a friend, family, or a community member.
If you are looking for a high energy, customer-centric professional that is focused on ensuring a positive experience every step of the way, then I am your choice! I’m committed to assisting you in finding the home of your dreams, be it your first purchase or your last.
- Real estate professional with over 30 years of experience in quality customer service, sales, and marketing.
- Efficient, effective, negotiator with an eye for detail.
- Instilled with a passion for ensuring a successful transaction.
- Committed to listening to the customer’s needs and delivering a positive experience every step of the way.
- Your real estate resource equipped with leading edge technology and marketing expertise to deliver positive results.
- Coldwell Banker® International Sterling Society 2019-2021
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Realogy Corporate Relocation Certified Agent
- Realogy Partner Programs Certified Agent
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS™)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- Wisconsin Women Entrepreneurs (WWE)
- Wauktoberfest — Wine Tasting (Committee Member)
- Nature Valley Home Owner’s Association President
- Advisory Board Member Schumacher Farm Park – Dane County Park
- Waunakee Chamber of Commerce Member & Ambassador
- South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- REALTORS® Association of South Central WI (RASCW)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)