About Pam Widen
Get to know Pam…
Pam has been a Full-Time Realtor serving the Greater Madison Area and Dane County real estate market since 2001 and has been in sales and marketing since 1988.
As a lifelong area resident Pam cannot imagine living anywhere besides Wisconsin! She truly enjoys introducing Relocation Buyers to everything our wonderful state and area have to offer, including all the hidden gems.
As a consistent Top Producer, Pam has a great deal of Experience helping Buyers and Sellers have a Rewarding Experience. Over 90% of her business comes from referrals and past clients. Pam has made a commitment to be a valuable resource for her clients well beyond closing.
Communication, Organization and Follow-Up are truly her strengths. It is the foundation for Pam’s success and the fact her clients have given her a 100% Customer Service Rating every year that she’s been in real estate!
Embracing technology has set her apart from many in the marketplace. Doing things the “old way” just doesn’t cut it and Pam has invested in tools and systems to make the process Streamlined and Successful for her buyers and sellers.
When Pam’s not selling real estate, She enjoys all of the things Wisconsin has to offer. Pam loves doing anything outdoors including hiking with her family and dogs, golfing, fishing, sitting by a bonfire roasting marshmallows to cooking, wine and quiet endeavors such as reading.
- Coldwell Banker President’s Circle (top 7% of all Coldwell Banker sales associates internationally)
- Member, Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW), Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA) & National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Rating Award from 2001-present
- Consistent Top 5% Producing Agent in South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)
- Call Pam today for your Free Market Analysis!