About Jason Iverson
Get to know Jason…
Jason is a problem-solver, he thrives on challenges and the resulting smiles once the challenge is conquered.
Jason has been involved in Real Estate since he bought his first property (a farm) when he was only 19 years old (let’s just say many decades ago :). Since that time, he has owned several homes and condos, built spec homes and flipped properties. He specializes in both residential and commercial real estate.
Jason was in IT support for 25 years, owning 2 support companies and was employed by a fortune 500 company during that time. He recognizes client relationships are extremely important and strives to provide only amazing customer service. Jason has experience working with every level of employee from the top on down, and revels in engaging with people from all walks of life and cultures.
He has a passion for helping others as demonstrated in the many non-profit boards he has sat on and still sits on. He truly enjoys donating his time and resources, aiming to better the lives of others.
At the end of the day, smiles bring me to my happy place.
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Green Home Advocate
- Solar Energy
- Focus on Energy Ambassador
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Realogy Corporate Relocation Certified Agent 2021
- Realogy Partner Programs Certified Agent 2021
- Proven expertise and Realogy resources in serving clients at the very highest professional level
- Earth Advantage Broker
- South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- REALTORS® Association of South Central WI (RASCW)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)