About Dorann Bradford
Honest Professional Service with a Reputation for Results
Buying and selling real estate is more than just a sale — it’s a life-changing venture and Dorann strives to help home buyers and sellers alike realize their dream of homeownership.
Clients are a priority for Dorann, she has demonstrated her relentless dedication in countless ways including constant communication — keeping clients informed through each stage of the real estate transaction.
Every property has potential and connecting the right person to the right property is a tremendous reward!
Dorann brings with her a wealth of knowledge and experience in community development, design, public speaking and of course, real estate.
In the past, she has held sales and broker licenses in Missouri and Kansas along with being a real estate investor in the Washington, DC area.
Years of experience with USMC families.
Dorann has lived in 8 states in the U.S. and 2 countries overseas! She understands firsthand the stress that relocation can bring on and will be your trusted resource through this complex world of real estate.
In her free time, Dorann’s hobbies include music, reading, dancing, gardening and theater.
- Realogy Partner Programs Certified Agent 2021
- Proven expertise and Realogy resources in serving clients at the very highest professional level
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- NAR GREEN Designation
- Member, South Central WI Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)
- Member, REALTORS® Association of South Central WI (RASCW)
- Member, Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)