About Curtis NiglisLearn more about Curtis…
Curtis’ Goal is to Help You Make Good Decisions and Guide You to a Successful Transaction!
Curtis is a 4th Generation Wisconsinite. He grew up in Dane County where his Grandfathers, who were farmers and implement dealers, helped settle the area. Curtis started working in Real Estate in 1987 and consistently accomplishes working for his clients in a way that ensures they achieve the best representation for their Real Estate dealings.
- More than a decade of Real Estate experience
- 4th Generation Dane County, Madisonian
- Serving Dane & Columbia counties and South Central Wisconsin
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Member, Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW), Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA), National Association of Realtors (NAR) and Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)