About Connie Hilla
Get to know Connie…
Having moved several times including from Venezuela to Michigan to Wisconsin, Connie understands the stress of moving and the importance of finding the right home in a great neighborhood. She is your resource. Connie speaks both English and Spanish fluently, allowing her clients to communicate in their preferred language.
Before pursuing a career in Real Estate, Connie worked in the retail industry as an inventory manager and a business development manager at the Latino Chamber of Commerce of Dane County, assisting entrepreneurs with their business dreams. Connie holds both a BA and MA in Business Administration. She enjoys involvement in the community, and serves on the City of Fitchburg, WI EMS Commission and Zoning Board of Appeals.
Connie treats all her clients equally by making them feel important, because they are very important to her. Whether you’re an experienced investor or a first-time buyer, Connie Hilla will help you find your dream home.
I am excited about my new career of helping people find their home, whether it’s their first home, or dream home. I believe in home ownership as a way of strengthening the family and community, and that all people should have an opportunity to own a home at some point in their lives … it is essential. The process can be complicated, and I want to help people through that process.
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2020
- Top 15% of all CB sales associates worldwide
- Realogy Corporate Relocation Certified Agent 2021
- Realogy Partner Programs Certified Agent 2021
- Proven expertise and Realogy resources in serving clients at the very highest professional level
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- REALTORS® Association of South Central WI (RASCW)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)