About Barbie MurawskiEstablished in 2013. Fitchburg homeowner since 2012.
Barbie brings creativity, fun and energy to every client!
She is a real estate specialist with extensive knowledge in…
This assures you receive the highest level of Realtor services, representation and success in selling your home.
Barbie is a Licensed Real Estate Agent, Certified in Pricing Strategy (PSA), Old Homes and specially-trained to service military families on the move.
You can count on her to provide only credible information, extensive knowledge and negotiating skills to one of the most important decisions a person will make in their lifetime Barbie draws on her experience including 20 years of exceptional sales, marketing, customer service and integrity — to achieve the absolute best possible result on her client’s behalf.
- Distinctive Homes
- Old Homes
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First-Time Homebuyers
Qualifications & Awards:
- 2020 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle (Top 5% of all CB sales associates worldwide)
- 2019 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society (Top 10% of all CB sales associates worldwide)
- Member, The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™
- Certified, Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Certified, Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- Certified, Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Certified, Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Member, Realtor Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW)
- Member, Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Women’s Council of REALTORS®